Saturday, November 24, 2012

The obligatory intro

Greetings to all who stumble across this humble patch o' web. My husband and I moved to NEPA in July 2012, and shortly thereafter discovered there was a wee one on the way!

We like to go out for random drives and explore, which we've always referred to as our "adventures." Adapting to a new area, organizing a new house, being pregnant, etc. are certainly all adventures! I actually had the idea to start this blog a few months ago, but am finally getting around to it, so I may write up some retro adventures as well. (I could write a book on the adventure that is finding a house.)

I am a southcentral PA native who has lived most of her life (with a four-year exile we won't talk about) in central PA. My husband is a Baltimore native (lovingly, a Baltimoron) who has spent several years in central PA as well. NEPA is not far from our previous home, but it is a world with its own flavor that we're enjoying getting to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment